Welcome to CsTineretului.Ro @ Since 2016 !
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[ Respins ] Gag pentru rtv

BaBy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BaBy

BaBy

Admininstrator - KZ

• 13 posts
  • Joc preferat:CS 1.6
  • Detinator Server CS:nu

Ai primit gag de la: eXpertS. Au mai ramas 5 minut(e)
Motivul Gagului: rtv
Suntem in cautare de admini activi pe serverul clasic: Pub.CsTineretului.Ro
[AdmiN] Pegasus: UnGag jucatorul BaBy
BaBy :  de ce me gag ?

ENKAS #CAMPION. :  lasa i coa uie

eXpertS :  baby

eXpertS :  eu zic sa te calmezi

eXpert : ca ti dau si ban

• ignigotit likes this

OFFLINE   eXpertS

eXpertS

• 4 posts
  • Joc preferat:CS: GO

In primul rand ai un model de respectat pentru a putea posta in acest loc si anume:  http://cstineretului...langere-membru/

Numele tau :
 Numele celui pe care il reclami :
 Data/Ora :
 Motiv :
 Dovada (screenshot) :

Conditii obligatori:
tgZkmoy.gif modelul de mai sus trebuie respectat si completat in totalitate, in caz contrar cererea nu se va lua in considerare si va fi respinsa.
tgZkmoy.gif plangerile care nu vin insotite de dovezi screenshot (poze) nu vor fi luate in considerare.

In caz contrar, ti se va respinge cererea. Si oricum, daca tot sunt aici, si iti raspund, pentru ca macar eu am putin respect si sunt corect, te intreb la randu-mi, de ce nu postezi toata discutia? 

1.  Tu si de asemenea adminul Pegasus, care ti-a dat ungag de 2 ori, nu stiti regulamentul.
In regulament scrie fix asta:  "5. Nu incercati sa influentati in vreun fel jucatorii (RTV PLZ sau chestii de genul). Fiecare e liber sa joace si sa si creeze o independenta pe server atat timp cat respecta regulamentul. Oricine face ca lucrurile sa degenereze va fi sanctionat."  http://cstineretului...-regulament-kz/ ( si este valabil atat pentru admini, cat si pentru jucatori )

2. Singurul care chiar are dreptul la a depune o plangere, a face o reclamatie, in cazul de fata sunt eu, si anume o reclamatie impotriva/la adresa adminului Pegasus pentru ca ti-a dat ungag de 2 ori, nerespectand regulamentul. Totodata eu ti-am zis ca iti dau ban pentru motiv ca unu la mana m-ai tras la raspundere, m-ai amenintat ca mi se scoate adminul si ca vorbesti cu nu stiu cine si faci nu stiu cum, in conditiile in care eu doar am aplicat "legea" o regula scrisa pe forum si pe pagina de start cand intri pe server. :) Oricum, banul l-as fi dat pentru 5 minute, si anume durata gag-ului.

3. Aici sunt toate screenshot-urile, ca sa le vada si restul oamenilor. Ca nici macar nu poti sa fii corecta, si arati doar ce vrei tu:). https://imgur.com/a/DWgMg

OFFLINE   BaBy

BaBy

Admininstrator - KZ

• 13 posts

Do you pass the cards 5 times if the players have to wait for you?

Nowhere is there a ban on changing a map

You constantly change the cards you want your players not, and is this right?

Each player has the right to request a substitution, especially if the admin does not do his job but chases 1 place in the top 15

OFFLINE   Denisa.BVB

Denisa.BVB

Owner - PUB - KZ

• 117 posts
  • Reputatie:F.B.I

You made this topic in a wrong section. I shouldn't consider your complaint, but let's say that you don't know our language and i will let it pass for this time.

This topic was moved from the wrong section in the right place.

According to our rules, it's not allowed to stress the players saying them to "rtv", so what eXpertS did was correct. 

If you want another map you can rtv for yourself, but it's not allowed to try to convince other to vote.

Update: Also, you are not allowed to threaten someone else, especially our admins. You are not the one who decide who will have "problems" with the access.

Update2: Pegasus, i understand that Baby is your friend and that's why you kept ungag her, but i ask you to respect the rules from now on.

• eXpertS likes this

OFFLINE   BaBy

BaBy

Admininstrator - KZ

• 13 posts

It's funny and it's constantly happening on servers ...

rtv pls...

Dennis always mess with me! But I think this should be dealt with by a competent responsible person!

So you say that players are waiting for the admin to pass a card several times?

That's exactly why the players go out ... they get bored waiting for a card to go so many times

p.p. This time I get out of this server forever with an inappropriate person, and I believe I'm not the only one!

OFFLINE   Denisa.BVB

Denisa.BVB

Owner - PUB - KZ

• 117 posts
  • Reputatie:F.B.I

I m going to give u an exemple to make it simple: if there are 6 players, and 2 of them want another map, and the others don't, those 2 players are not allowed to bother them by pushing them to write rtv. Period.

This is the rule. 

The fact that you don't like me has nothing to do with the rule and the fact that it need to be respected by all.

Your complaint is rejected because is not based on a real motive.

T/C

Update: Next time when you want to complain, use this model http://cstineretului...min-complaints/

• eXpertS likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BaBy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users