Jump to content

Welcome to CsTineretului.Ro @ Since 2016 !
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[ EN ] Model Rank Demand


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1
OFFLINE   CreaTioN

CreaTioN

    Founders

  • Fondator
  • 2,103 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • LocationTineretului
  • Joc preferat:CS 1.6
  • Detinator Server CS:da
Model Rank Demand:
 
Real name:
Nick Cs:
Age (+ first seven numbers from PIN):
Skype:
Y!M:
Steam On/Off (+ ID):
How old are you in the community:
Message number:
What rank do you want?:
Have you held a function in other communities? (If yes, enter in details without names):
Experience: 
What is the reason you want this rank?:
 
Mandatory conditions:
tgZkmoy.gif Above presents a model to be followed strictly, otherwise the application will be automatically rejected.
tgZkmoy.gif We expect competent answers that prove that you have something in your head. 
tgZkmoy.gif You can hold a position elsewhere as long as you are active here permanently and do the job. (This won't bother us)
tgZkmoy.gif Do not bother to make a application if you know you want to lie about certain things because it will be automatically rejected.
tgZkmoy.gif To obtain Moderator you must have a minimum of 250 posts on the forum + activity + two weeks old in the community.
tgZkmoy.gif You can make 70% of posts in the category "Jocuri Forum"  remaining 30% must be competent in some mandatory community service.
tgZkmoy.gif Do not ask for degree Administrator/Fondator the application will be automatically rejected, this degree is offered on merit, seniority, work, donations, etc.
 
With respect, team CsTineretului.Ro !

  • MariaNN #. and Keed like this

>CreaTioN  <-- 2wlwrdd.gif--> SPAMERI !

b_350_20_2F2D2D_2F2D2D_88B5D8_2F2D2D.png
 




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users